Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My MeMe

My Sister, the FabGrandma, tagged me for this MeMe so I guess I will have to play along….I don’t like to let challenges pass me by.

I am: glad to be feeling better after a rough day of being sick.

I think: therefore I am ;)

I know: that my Redeemer lives

I have: a wonderful husband, a nice home, a great daughter & a loving Mother

I wish: I had not turned down that job working from home

I hate: I really don’t hate anything because it is such a strong word, but I really dislike people that will look you in the eye and tell you a lie, one of my sayings is; if you’ll lie to me, you’ll steal from me.

I miss: talking to my friends every day

I fear: the unknown….vast I know, but my fear just the same

I hear: Rachael Ray on the FoodNetwork

I smell: nothing really, I think my smeller is broke

I crave: Krystal hamburgers….I get weird cravings when I am sick

I search: for answers that I probably really don’t want the answers to

I wonder: if they will ever call me again

I regret: I try not to have any regrets, but I am regretting not taking that assignment from home. That fear thing was prevalent that day.

I love: Alan, he is my icing on my chocolate cake ;)

I ache: in my elbow

I am not: skinny, probably never will be

I believe:
I believe for every drop of rain that fallsa flower grows
I believe that somewhere in the darkest nighta candle glows
I believe for every one who goes astraysomeone will cometo show the way
I believeI believe
I believe above the storm a smallest prayerwill still be heardand
I believe that someone in the great somewherehears every word
Every time I hear a newborn baby cryor touch a leaf or see a star then I know why
I believe

I dance: like no one is looking

I sing: Tenor

I cry: when I watch commercials sometimes

I fight: with my twin who likes to win…that’s a Gemini thing

I win: because I choose to win

I lose: very little

I never: have the time to do what I really want to do

I always: try to be kind and put others above myself

I confuse: not sure that I am confused about anything…I’ll have to think about this one.

I listen: to people when they try to offer advise, I don’t always take it, but I do hear what they have to say

I can usually be found: working, piddling on the internet or just chillin by the pool

I am scared: of getting to the end of my life and finding out that I missed out on some of the things I really want to do

I need: to be independently wealthy

I am happy about: waking up. Each new day is a gift! Thank you God

I imagine: that one day, I will be able to get on with my life too

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok, you did good on this. Now you have to tag some people to keep it going. when you get a chance, just pick 5 bloggers and do it.

lupingirl said...

How come no blogs for a while? I didn't even know you had one!