Saturday, January 17, 2009

Show Me Your Fridge & Pantry

I haven't clicked anything out in a while so at the urging of my sister, the FabGrandma, I had to step up to her latest challenge...show me your Refridgerator & Pantry. So here are some pics of my cupboards and my pool Fridge (the one that keeps the wet bathing suites outside during the hot summer days):



Liquor & Overstock area / Outside of Food Pantry


Inside Food Pantry / Spice Cabinet


Miscellaneous Cabinet / Pool Fridge on back porch



Inside Pool Fridge - everything you need for

hot summer days.................



......my house is your house ;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My seester! I love your pool fridge. And the liquor cabinet, although I did not see the tequila. Where is the tequila?

Linda's Place said...

My Seester, the tequila is there, it has a green top on it just to the left of the Gin, that's the one with the blue tip on the end of the pour spout. I also have a bottle of Patron Teqila, but I really don't like it as much as my Sauza Hornitos Reposado...yummy!

lupingirl said...

Hmmmm, that liquor cabinet looks pretty stocked. Maybe I need to come for a visit!

Linda's Place said...

you can come and visit anytime ;)