Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Sister the FabGrandma

My sister has started selling her wares on a web-site called Etsy. You can view all of the trendy things she has made on her page at Etsy. I especially like the Wait Book she made. If I had Grandchildren, which I don't, I'd buy them. I personally think she should try to find someone that would be willing to mass produce the Wait Book and sell them everywhere. I think it is just the neatest thing I have seen for small children. Here's a pic of it:


Swing on by her site, she has other things for sale as well. Perhaps you need a homemade apron or some beaded jewelry. She used to make the beaded necklaces when we were kids, but nothing like she is making now. Tell her Linda sent you ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the nice write up. I really appreciate it. Now tell all your friends to take a look at it, too. Please.

lupingirl said...

I think it's a really cool book, too! I'm glad to see you posting on here again!